Online Shopping is Life





Online shopping makes shopping more fun and convenient. You can now buy anything right at the tip of your fingers.  Consumers are now given more choices and options on how they will do their shopping. 

When I am not yet that familiar with Lazada and Shopee, I was hesitant to buy from these online shopping flat forms.   I Have my prejudices about online shops and at that time i don't like to buy something that i haven't personally seen.  

My apprehension with these shopping flat forms was replaced with fascination when I experienced the joy of online shopping. 

January of last year, the battery of my Surface Pen ran out.  I needed an AAAA battery for my pen.  I had a hard time finding this kind of battery at the mall, so out of desperation i gave these online flat forms a try.   I first tried searching at Lazada but their price was quite expensive, so i gave Shopee a try.  I was able to get the battery for php 500 at shopee.


    


There were only few sellers selling this kind of battery at that time.  Now i just checked at Lazada, there are more sellers compared than last time and their prices are much cheaper.  You can even buy it per piece.



I was satisfied with my first purchase, and this led me to trust these online shopping flatforms.  Now everytime i need to buy somethig, i always check Lazada and Shopee first.

After realizing that a alot of their products are much cheaper than the mall,  you can't help but get hooked with online shopping.

Now, a lot of big brands have their own official stores in Shopee and Lazada.  Aside from always having promos and discounts, these online flat form allows you to pay cod (cash on delivery) for your purchases which make online shopping more convenient.









Comments